Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ashe's First Vet Visit:)

Ashe went to the vet today for the first time today:) He is younger then we first thought, about 5-6wks of age. He had his FIV/FELV snap test--which was negative YAY! And he had his first deworming. The doc also found that he has ear mites which will be easily treated with Ear Mite treatment. He weighs a wopping 1.25lbs right now....sweet little fella!


Ashe is not afraid of the vacuum at all:) He stood there staring at it like "what is that thing?" and tried to attack the cord:)


He has been getting along well with my other cats:) Chasing and playing with them, but I think they tire of him :) Sooo....in a few days Ashe will have a little playmate as I will be taking in another IAR foster kitty named Tina, and she will be blogged about here as well when she gets here:)


Here are a couple pictures I took of the little man...I love the one of him on his back, he looks like he is praying:) More to come as always:)

No comments: