Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Edition! "Ashe"

Get ready to view one of the cutest kittens in the world! This little bundle of fluff came into my world early yesterday morning when a good samaritan who had found him contacted IAR in need of placement.


We have named him ASHE. He is a ALL-STAR kitten in my opinion. He is wide open and full of zest for life. He is very playful, loves to bat balls around the house, chase shoe laces and just be a crazy kitten. Then in a moments notice, he'll crawl up onto your shoulder, nuzzle your cheek and fall asleep!


He is fully litter-trained, eating kitten food (and trying to eat whatever else he can get). He loves to chase and taunt my older cats. He loves to play with my children, and eats up all the attention he can get.


Here are just a few pictures...He is very photogenic so I am sure there is more to come!!! :)

No comments: